Monday 31 December 2012

2012


While this year wasn't spectacular or new or groundbreaking, I have to say that it was pretty good. I got a new camera to practice photography, read a lot of good books, and drank an embarrassing amount of wine over the summer. I made a new friend, I watched a lot of movies in the theater. I explored different parts of my province. I got a puppy! My drawing skills improved, my hair has grown. I've learned a lot of new and interesting stuff and I like to think I'm a better person than I was.

In 2013, a lot of new and scary things are going to happen. I'm going to finish high school. I'm going to move out of the house into a completely different city. I'm going to university. It's new and scary and I can't wait for it all to happen.

I hope everyone had an amazing 2013, and will have an even better 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment